Windows 7 I need help *^*

Plagued

Hey!
I own Dell laptop, nothing good, it runs on 32bit windows. I got my geforce now so I decided that I wanted to upgrade my windows to 64bit verison. I have seen a lot of youtube videos about it. But idk...
So if anyone can link me a video or explain how it really works, so I can do it by myself I would be grateful.
Thanks a lot ❤:oops:

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
Which specific model of dell do you have? Unless the laptop is capable of having more then 4gb of ram, it won't make sense to install 64bit windows. When you say you have your geforce now, what does that have to do with 32 or 64 bit?

Plagued

Which specific model of dell do you have? Unless the laptop is capable of having more then 4gb of ram, it won't make sense to install 64bit windows. When you say you have your geforce now, what does that have to do with 32 or 64 bit?
Geforce now can't run on windows 32 bit, thats why I am trying to upgrade it :D .. My laptop is capable of 64 bit completely so no worries about that. I just wanna know answer

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
The only way to install 64 bit is to wipe the drive and install using the installation media. You will need to backup any data you want saved.

Plagued

@johnb35 Hey. Thanks for your replies but my main question is to how do I install (upgrade) my windows 7 32 bit to windows 7 64 bit. I could easily do it if I had disk but I don't. So what are my choices?
Thanks a lot ♡♡♡