I need some advice...

Cheehwawa

New Member
It is right. You should be having a tough time running Halo, because you have an integrated graphics card, and a low end processor. A computer like that is not meant for any kind of gaming :( However.. you do have a PCI-E slot available which means you could put a graphics card in there.
 
Last edited:
Damn.
Alright, well I have 200 bucks, do you think I should buy a new graphics card? Or would it not even be worth it with the crappy mobo, CPU and PSU I have?
 
personally, i'm not sure..... i think you would need to upgrade, the CPU and motherboard, and graphics card....

That is what i think.... someone else might have a different opinion.
 
personally, i'm not sure..... i think you would need to upgrade, the CPU and motherboard, and graphics card....

That is what i think.... someone else might have a different opinion.

I agree, although you could get a new card for it, I don't think it would be worth it. You may want to consider a new PC.
 
Alright, well I have 200 bucks, do you think I should buy a new graphics card?
The Radeon 4850. On of the best performers for the price currently out there. Though I have to agree that rest of your system will bottleneck it a little, you'll still see a *massive* improvement. And unlike many others have said - your computer (not counting the onboard video) is by no means bad, it's not ideal for a gaming machine but it can easily max out any 2/3+ years old games if you just upgrade your video card, and it can fairly easily play most recent games (Not Crysis though, lol).

Also, DDR2 RAM is so cheap, you can easily get a Radeon 4850 and some extra memory (preferably 2x512MB or 2x1GB for dual channel, do't buy a single stick) for $200 after rebates
 
Back
Top