i need some information from you guys about CPU bandwith

psoke

hello guys. i just want to learn from you.

the cpu is connected to the graphics card or other cards via PCIe lanes and that lanes is specified in the Ark.intel . lets ay its says max PCIe lanes is 16 and its uses PCIe 3.0 . and same cpu also spports DDR4 2666MHz Ram.

i wanto know how much data can this cpu move in a second total. i will try to say what i know if im knowing it correctly.

let start with ram . 2666 MHz ram * 8 * ( 2 (double data rate) )= gives 42.656 MB /s . so this cpu can move data maximum rate of 42.6 GB/s in ram. am i right ?

so now for PCIe . PCIe 3.0 can handle data at 0.985 GB/s per lane. so because this cpu can handle 16 lanes its can move data in PCIe wih rate of 15.754 GB/s maximum . am i rgiht here ?

if so then can we say that this cpu can move data at rate of maximum PCIe + Ram ?

and also there is FSB speed in specifications that says 5.0 GT/s how do you calculate that to give how much GB/s this cpu can move around in a second.
i read in wiki its says

3.2 GHz× 2 bits/Hz (double data rate)× 16(20) (data bits/QPI link width)× 2 (unidirectional send and receive operating simultaneously)÷ 8 (bits/byte)= 25.6 GB/s

if this cpu can only move data at rate of 25 GB /s then how can it handle even Ram bandwith of 42.6 GB/s ??

please help me understand this i really need your help i want to know how all of this works. thank you.