Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Antec TriCool

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • AeroCool Dead Silence (DS)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Ramodkk

VIP Member
You really don't care which one right? Price ranges from $8 to $30 lol. Anyways, I'd take the Antec, I've had good experiences with them.

PCunicorn

Noctua fans are generally just amazing fans from what I've heard. They're quiet and cool good. They are expensive though. They are some of the most popular fans out there so that's saying something.

The NF P12 is quieter but cools worse. The NF F12 is louder and cools better.

Oh and how did you finally figure out that the fans were the problem?

Last edited:

The VCR King

I went into bios and turned off certain fans until noise stopped. Noise stopped after cutting power to fans in the top of the case.
--
I really want fans with blue leds to match the rest of the PC's look, and I don't want to spend more than $30 per fan.

PCunicorn

Noctuas are $25 at NewEgg but I understand. I have no experience with any of those so I can't tell you which one to get sadly.

Yeah that's one way to do it that I forgot. You are gonna have to remove your GPU after all.

StrangleHold

Staff member
Its case fans. Anything like Cooler Master SickleFlow or Cooler Master JetFlo or Antec TwoCool or Antec True Quite or Zalman UltraQuite or even the Gelid Solutions. All have blue LEDs

The VCR King

Its case fans. Anything like Cooler Master SickleFlow or Cooler Master JetFlo or Antec TwoCool or Antec True Quite or Zalman UltraQuite or even the Gelid Solutions. All have blue LEDs

I think the case fans that came with my CoolerMaster case as OEM were SickleFlows.

I DO have ONE question about the Antec TriSpeeds. Will those work in my PC or do I need Antec fans w/o the speed switch so my mobo can auto-adjust?