i want one!

JamesC

It's neat, but more of a waste of money. I wouldn't spend $1700 just so I can poke my monitor rather than poke my keyboard.

i saw one of these at a shop and it looks space age! and HEAPS shinny.. i cant remember how much it was here in aus but i know it was fairly high.. but if u were some rich neat freak it would be great :p im a neat freak when it comes to computers im just missing the rich part :(

The_Other_One

VIP Member
I remember Sony's similar computer a few years back... That one is quite neat and not THAT bad of a computer for the price, but I'd rather get something else. If you look around enough, you could probably find a small computer that attaches to the back of a LCD ;) I know a certain series of Dell's had a micro case that could do that.

wafflez

they had this on display at fry's and office depot...lemme just tell you...it is laggy beyond all reason. And both places had all the specs maxed out.

bluedishwasher

if they put them in bus stations and restaurants etc i bet they jsut get scratched up and scribbled on etc, right now they retail at $3000 i think but eventually they'll be everywhere