I want the biggest baddest computer.

GeneralElysian

I know a lot about computers (Considering I go to school for Repair/Networking), but I have no clue when it comes to WHERE to get parts, or even how to build a computer. (Only my second month).

I'm looking for both looks of the tower & performance.

Looks in the tower meaning like a plexiglass case with LED lighting in it.

Performance meaning best Hard drive, CPU, etc.

I want as many parts as I can have (Like multiple CPUs). EDIT; Yes, I know I put Multiple CPUs, I just realized. Don't criticize.

Any tips, websites, suggestions, etc?

PRICE ISN'T A PROBLEM.

Last edited:

Troncoso

VIP Member
In all honesty...you don't sound like you know a lot. Else, you'd probably know, that a multi-cpu setup, is only common when building servers. I mean, if you want a server, yay you, but There is a difference between getting a powerful computer and throwing away money on resources you'll never need.

GeneralElysian

In all honesty...you don't sound like you know a lot. Else, you'd probably know, that a multi-cpu setup, is only common when building servers. I mean, if you want a server, yay you, but There is a difference between getting a powerful computer and throwing away money on resources you'll never need.

urite, urite. I don't know a lot. That's why I said I know nothing when it comes to this.

Congratulations, you can restate.

Troncoso

VIP Member
urite, urite. I don't know a lot. That's why I said I know nothing when it comes to this.

Congratulations, you can restate.

The part I said is knowing about computers, not how to build, which you said you knew. Regardless, it seems johnny has jumped on this one, so we'll leave it to him.

TrainTrackHack

VIP Member
"Price doesn't matter" as in you'd be willing to spend ~$10000 on the "biggest, baddest computer" when you could build a computer that performs about 90% as fast in all real-world scenarios and games for only tenth of the price?

But yea, if you live in America newegg probably is the place to start looking.

jonnyp11

The part I said is knowing about computers, not how to build, which you said you knew. Regardless, it seems johnny has jumped on this one, so we'll leave it to him.

my comp crashed half in, restarting, idk y i just like these type threads since i'm basically doing what i dream of having one day.

jonnyp11

with 2 of the gpu and 2 of the ssd it is 4400, also i would have put 2 of the hdd but there is a restriction due to (so i'v heard) flooding at the manufacturer plants

http://secure.newegg.com/WishList/PublicWishDetail.aspx?WishListNumber=22092267

http://www.newegg.com/Product/ComboDealDetails.aspx?ItemList=Combo.738819

Will leave peripherals to you, and also there are some other cases i like more but you said lights and windows and bad-butt looks so i went with this, let me know if you'd like to see them.

Spesh

This guy is obviously just a troll,

However, if he does turn out to be genuine, then the best advice would be to wait for the X79 platfrom on socket 2011. Especially if he wants dual cpu's as he'd be requiring an EVGA SR-3.

But anyway, let's not feed the troll anymore.