I would like clarification

Status
Not open for further replies.

ViciousDave

I had a thread deleted just a moment ago. In this thread I posted a video I made detailing my opinions on building a PC. I will say that I am not in favor of such an act, and so I came here to make my opinion known and discuss the matter (I was hoping for respectful discussion to perhaps change some opinions, be they mine or yours). However, it was deleted quickly and I was called a troll.

I didn't come here to troll, it's just my opinion. It's not congruent with yours, but that's why I want to discuss it in the first place. One can't make progress if one doesn't consider the point of view of the opposition.

bomberboysk

First and foremost, the language used within that video violates our set of rules here, and that video was filled with quite alot of false information. Secondly, this is the desktop computers section, to assist with users building a pc or seeking help with their desktop, not a place for off topic videos to be posted. Furthermore, future threads containing a link to that video will be deleted for reasons stated above. Lastly, if you have an issue with something being deleted, contact a member of the mod team, supermod team, or an admin, do not post a thread on the forum. My email and contact info can be found on my profile page.

Status
Not open for further replies.