IE vs. Firefox vs. Opera vs......

Time to choose Mr. Freeman.....

• Total voters

randruff

Lets find out what browsers everyone at CF uses. If i'm forgetting any of the major browsers, let me know.

Gooooooooooooooooo Firefox!!!

Verve

IE most of the time, Firefox when downloads fail or pages don't load. Its more of a utility than a full-time program for me.

jancz3rt

<b>VIP Member</b>
Yup

^ same as you. I use FF, when IE fails...which to tell you the truth happens very rarely. Not to mention, just yesterday, the "best and safest browser" FF started acting up and I had to reinstall it.

JAN :D

spacedude89

randruff said:
I've never even heard of that? What is it?

its a text only web browser. very fast ;)

http://csant.info/lynx

1789d4d8.jpg

untitled3.jpg

untitled2.jpg

Last edited:

Scooped

Well for the record, Links > Lynx.

Opera is the securest on the list, and also my favorite. Though Safari and Firefox still get honorable mentions by me.

JFlo

Starwarsman said:
IE most of the time, Firefox when downloads fail or pages don't load. Its more of a utility than a full-time program for me.
I voted for both cause i do what you said.

DCIScouts

VIP Member
Starwarsman said:

Actually, mine is exactly the reverse. My university account won't load because of the software they use and its utter dependence on some particular IE features.

shupola

Calibretto said:
I love Firefox! Way simple and very safe! Plus, I got my ESPN BottomLine Extension!

i just downloaded that. pretty sweet! looks just like the one on sports center.:p

dansilva

Well I never used FF neither other internet browsers always has been with IE, whenever it fails or have a problem I would rather fix it than using alternative browsers, in that way I learn it too. I know this doesnt justify which is the best browser overall but for me IE is the best internet browser..

lee101

VIP Member
FF on all my machines, and forced onto a few other peoples :p
i can't stand IE anymore, the only time i use it is on the schools computers, and its soo annoying when the shortcuts you are used to don't work