I'm Just curious on how much my computer is worth!

I have used/new computer! I need to explain, I have alot of parts that are brand new, some are not brand new! The AMD cpu is brand new 4 core 2.5 ghz, the Gigabyte motherboard is less than a yr old with a warranty of 3 years, same with all the other used parts, the WesternDigital HD is 1 TB. It has Windows 7 32 bit on it. It has 4 gigs of Ram. It has two optical drives! It has a 4 port usb hub 2.0, The case is brand new, brand new fans! (and the fans have High cfm ratings and good rpms) Also included with this is keyboard mouse, brand new logitech speakers (just 2 nothing special), Acer 19" moniter. Plus a system Image disk! (for recovery)

So now this is for the person who needs everything! So this just isn't just a computer case, it has everything in it!

Plus I don't plan on selling this to a person who has computer knowledge! So If I sell it locally I could offer to set it up for them and give the free tech support, with the purchase of this computer! (Idk if that is worth anything, but I thought that I would suggest that when I sell the computer).

So please let me know what you guys think!:eek:lol

Orgazmo

Plus I don't plan on selling this to a person who has computer knowledge!

because that doesnt sound dodgy,

the value of a computer drops significantly after just opening the wrapping, i imagine something like £200-£300, not much more but for a more specific price you'd need to list the exact brands and models of the components

like what would you need to know, like model #'s or what ? If I can find the build sheet, I can list everything that it has!, but thats if I can find it! lol

Orgazmo

for example, you say 4 gbs of ram, is that ddr2 or ddr3, 1066mhz 1336mhz 1600mhz or 2000mhz, cas timings (9-9-9-24 or better or worse), and would be helpful to know what brand like corsair, kingston etc