In-ear earbuds

Dimitri

For folks who don't know what I'm referring to by "in-ear" its the earbuds that don't just fit into the outside of your ear but actually have a little piece that goes into your ear.

I have a pair of these and the part that goes into the ear is detachable so when I take them out oftentimes this part remains in my ear and I have to pick it out and reattach it to the ear buds and its a hassle.

So I was wondering whether there are in-ears that are one piece, without this detachable part.

lucasbytegenius

You talking about the seal?
1_270x211.jpg

Personally I don't like in-ear buds because of how disgusting the seal can get over time. I'm more of a headphones guy.

Normally the seal isn't supposed to come off. What model are you using?

Dimitri

Sorry for the late reply, have been terribly busy.

Yes, that's what I'm talking about. I don't know what the model of mines is, they were bought a long long time ago.

So you're saying these things don't come off when you pull the buds out of your ear? So are they twist off typically or what? On mine the seals just snap onto the buds and they come off quite easily.

lucasbytegenius

Sorry for the late reply, have been terribly busy.

Yes, that's what I'm talking about. I don't know what the model of mines is, they were bought a long long time ago.

So you're saying these things don't come off when you pull the buds out of your ear? So are they twist off typically or what? On mine the seals just snap onto the buds and they come off quite easily.

They seemed to stay on mine pretty well. Maybe you should look into some of the pairs with silicone seals and ridges on the rod they go around.

Darren

Staff member
Try using some smaller ear pieces. If they're too big they're probably just getting lodged in your ear and getting stuck. I know Comply makes replacement ear pieces that are foam. Not going to get far without knowing the model of your headphones though.