In need of a build!

Beatem445

New Member
Alright I'm in need of a build that can handle WoW and the new runescape graphics (www.runescape.com). My budget is 4 grand so if anyone out there can help me out I would appreciate it, also these are a few other things that it will need to handle Game Maker Pro, 3DsMax (think that what its called), also microsoft office and all the rest etc. etc. so thank ya!:D
 
Alright I'm in need of a build that can handle WoW and the new runescape graphics (www.runescape.com). My budget is 4 grand so if anyone out there can help me out I would appreciate it, also these are a few other things that it will need to handle Game Maker Pro, 3DsMax (think that what its called), also microsoft office and all the rest etc. etc. so thank ya!:D

Not sure if a four grand computer could handle the upgraded runescape graphics :P
 
Lol... no use even going to Newegg. Just go all out.

QX9650
X48
HD4870
8GB 4x 2GB
VelociRaptor 300GB
Antec 1200

Even then, Runescape might lag :(

Lol, Runescape runs fine on my Celeron D 420 n' X1550. $30 processor and $25 GFX.
 
alright guys jokes aside i really need a great build from newegg also i said WoW too so i need a pretty powerful computer look at my current its 7 years old so please jokes aside and just give me a straight up awesome build! monitor speakers and soundcard etc. included!
 

Few things:

1. - Get a bigger hard drive
2. - Get the X 540 speakers
3. - Get a good sound card.
 
Thank you so much I won't be able to get this for awhile but thanks for the build and which do you think would be a better sound card im a noob at parts but i can build em good.
 
Back
Top