Insanely Frustrated!

vendettabass

New Member
Hi there, first time post on the forum, and regretably a post regarding a problem I'm having with my PC. Recently been having serious issues, lots of blue screens (not the blue screen of death, but blue screens much like this:

Windows_XP_BSOD.png


Firstly, I replaced the motherboard. This is when I ran into the main issues I'm having now. Absolutely zero feedback from the display. Nothing, no BIOS, no beeps. I then replaced the CPU with a similar socket 775 CPU. Still no avail!

Has anyone had any issues such as these before. Its really frustrating as I cannot find the problem without any screen feedback!

thanks a lot!
 
unsure, the blue screens were appearing almost every 10 minutes, and that was if the thing booted (XP Pro).

Since I've swapped the motherboard, I'm getting nothing, no POSTing. Even after putting the old motherboard back in, I'm still getting nothing!

the big frustration is not knowing which part is the problem and what I should be doing about it! :(
 
Back
Top