Instagram new account

Status
Not open for further replies.

crescere

I never cease to be amazed at how computers and the net work. I signed up to communicate with someone on Instagram, but they took something I said the wrong way. I thought, no problem ill just create a new Instagram identity and rejoin the group and avoid my prior dumb misstatement. I even created and signed in using my new identity using a VPN. Well I got accepted in, but in the comment section are the same comments and old name that got me in trouble in the first place. How the hell did Instagram know I was the SAME PERSON? Its actually very disconcerting! I am not trying to be dishonest, but I want a second chance with this individual. Please help.

crescere

I used a VPN to sign up instagram the second time. I used CCLEAN before i did it. I used a totally separate email. How did Instagram know I was the same person? This should not have happened.

Darren

Staff member
Yeah this is a social issue and not a technical one. Going to lock.

Social media should be nothing more than a mild social distraction. If it's dictating your social interactions then you've got some things to reevaluate.

Status
Not open for further replies.