Installing a TV-Tuner cable.

Sebouh

Hey guys. I purchased the MSI TV Anywhere TV/FM tuner. I installed it on the board and i setup the program. The only thing not working well is the cable.
Now i did a little research on the internet and i found information about installing a filter and an amplifier too.
In my case, the main cable is connected to a 3-way splitter. Two of the outputs go into 2 TVs. The third is connected to the PC. But the TV tuner is not receiving the channels clearly at all. It finds some channels, in black and white, with no voice, just a monotonous noise.
So i am guessing i need a filter...an amplifier...or even maybe new wires since the one i am using are with copper braid, i heard a copper shield type was needed like RG6 or RG59...
So i am pretty much lost here, and if anyone knows about this, i appreciate your help!
Thanks.

Sebouh

That's it!
This is pretty much the last time i visit this forum. This is not the first time i post a topic to get some help and nobody gives a damn.
Screw this forum. Being a member here was way better when i joined than what is right now.
I have to find another computer forum cause honestly, this one stinks.

ckfordy

banned
Sebouh said:
That's it!
This is pretty much the last time i visit this forum. This is not the first time i post a topic to get some help and nobody gives a damn.
Screw this forum. Being a member here was way better when i joined than what is right now.
I have to find another computer forum cause honestly, this one stinks.

ok first of all most topics here get answered there are a few topics that dont get answered and if they dont then you can BUMP the thread. and second of all this is in the wrong section it should be in the videocards section. third of all somebody ban this guy.

elmarcorulz

VIP Member
If someone doesntknow the answer, what do you expect them to do? Post saying they dont know. No! because then you'll go off on one for them writing pointless posts. Its been 3 Days since this thread was created, which means its been plenty of time for a bump. If someone does know the answer and they're away for a week or so, then they're not gonna be able to answer. okay?

Sebouh

Oh, now you post something?
Thanks alot! At least you could have asked some questions. I only saw like 9 people who have viewed the topic...that's why i said ppl are not giving crap.
And i don't think this is in the wrong section. It does not have to do with video cards nor anything else, it is a computer accessory.
And don't give me crap that the special someone is away...this is not the first topic not answered...i have waited alot before! Maybe i have little patience, sorry for that!

ckfordy

banned
Sebouh said:
Oh, now you post something?
Thanks alot! At least you could have asked some questions. I only saw like 9 people who have viewed the topic...that's why i said ppl are not giving crap.
And i don't think this is in the wrong section. It does not have to do with video cards nor anything else, it is a computer accessory.
And don't give me crap that the special someone is away...this is not the first topic not answered...i have waited alot before! Maybe i have little patience, sorry for that!

this is the wrong section for it. its a tv tuner card and it transfers video or whatever so it should be in the videocards section. plus the video card section is more active then this section most people dont even look here.