Intel 45nm CPUs Price List

maroon1

Peryn.png

Source hkepc

Jet

VIP Member
I like this. However, they are using half multipliers? (ex 7.5, 8, 8.5) Interesting. What is nice, though, is that they start with 8X multis on the dual cores, and 7.5 on the quad cores. That should be helpful for overclocking.

Last edited:

Rambo

Well, the difference between the 4MB and 2MB L2 Cache Core 2 Duo's weren't not much - but that was a range of only 2MB. I wonder how much extra performance a range of 6MB L2 Cache would give? I'm not sure there would be a massive difference to be honest. So, in my opinion, the Q9300 looks pretty nice.

I wonder if they will be supported on current LGA 775/C2D motherboards (not up to date with latest technology). Also - when does AMD plan to release their Quad-core?

lovely?

are my eyes deceiving me or is their top model coming out on november 11????? :D happy day thats by birthday lmao

Geoff

VIP Member
why such a huge leap in price from the 9450 to the 9550 for only a .17 ghz clock speed difference?
Thats a good question, it's similar to the price difference between the E6600 and E6700 - not worth the price difference.

UriA702

Thanks for the list. I am definately going to hold out till those are released to upgrade from my p4 prescott, which i actually do really like, it is a great chip.