Intel DX58SO SLI

ruhatch

I just received my new motherboard today and i was planing on installing two Nvidia GeForce GTX 295s in parallel using SLI. From SLI Zone I was told that this mobo supported SLI. However after opening the box I saw no SLI connector so I was wondering first if SLI is actually supported and will work with these GPUs and secondly where I would be able to obtain an SLI connector.

Any help appreciated,

ruhatch

ruhatch

Ok thats good to know! thank you! so now i know i don't have to send one of my graphics card back does anyone know where i can get an SLI connector that will fit with this board?

Bodaggit23

One GTX295 will run in SLI by itself, since it's a dual GPU card.

What you're asking, by running two GTX295's, is if that board supports Quad SLI.

ruhatch

Thanks for the help but i need somewhere in the UK :( unless you can help with the problem of shipping from this site to the UK??

One GTX295 will run in SLI by itself, since it's a dual GPU card.

What you're asking, by running two GTX295's, is if that board supports Quad SLI.

Does my board support Quad SLI and would that have a much bigger impact on the graphics and speed etc. or would it be worth returning my second GTX 295??

thanks for the help

just a noob

gary will ship internationally, select first class international as shipping, and your total should come to around $12

ruhatch

gary will ship internationally, select first class international as shipping, and your total should come to around $12

ok awesome thanks for the help! but before i buy that can anyone tell me wether the Intel DX58SO actually supports QUAD SLI??