Intel Lanfest Colorado 2012 Case Mod winner (Case Labs th10)

Juggalo23451

I would first of like to thank Jim for producing an awesome case and let alone I got the first production case. I won CPU Magazine Case mod competition and recieved a intel 1155 I5 processor.
DSC_0939Large.jpg

DSC_0942Large.jpg

CPU Mag Article below
http://www.computerpoweruser.com/DigitalEditions/Default.aspx
pgs 44-45

Last edited:

jonnyp11

looks pretty good, what was the case to begin with? looks like a lian li. Only thing i would do is make it blue 'n gold to match intel, but that wouldn't really look that good actually

FuryRosewood

dur...reading the title, its a case labs case. johnny why did you start making my brain think stupid? Didnt start off as anything its a custom build.

Last edited:

jonnyp11

i don't know what case labs th10 is supposed to be, and case mod means case modification, as in modifying an existing case into something new, so my thought wasn't stupid.

And just noticed, is the psu mounted sideways on the other side of the mobo tray? pretty cool. f i was gonna build a case i know some features i want to add in to make cable managing 1000x better and it just look cooler, although idk how i'd do it

Juggalo23451

i don't know what case labs th10 is supposed to be, and case mod means case modification, as in modifying an existing case into something new, so my thought wasn't stupid.

And just noticed, is the psu mounted sideways on the other side of the mobo tray? pretty cool. f i was gonna build a case i know some features i want to add in to make cable managing 1000x better and it just look cooler, although idk how i'd do it
You are correct the psu is behind the psu vertically. The mb tray is removable to.
I also entered my wifes build to Vulcan internal water cooling, acrylic window,painted drive bay covers, and fan cover top
IMG_0031.jpg

IMG_0020.jpg