Internet Browsing restrictions

Smashbro217

When ever I go on the internet and say for example I typed in games on google whenever i click on a link nothing will happen. Or if I look for a link on this site and click it nothing will happen (it won't freeze just nothing will happen) or it might say page can't be displayed. I went to internet options and looked and the restricted site zone and changed it to medium a pop up came and said that the recomended site level was high and it changed back to high. The only time i can get to a site is if I put the link in the address bar and still somethings on the site are not shown and the information bar asks me what i want to do. Does anyone know what is causeing this and if so how to fix it. :confused: :confused: :confused:

aqsg72

<b>VIP Member</b>
What are you using for a browser?
QUOTE]I went to internet options and looked and the restricted site zone and changed it to medium a pop up came and said that the recomended site level was high and it changed back to high.
This would suggest he is using IE. I personally wouldn't worry about the warning that it should remain on high, it's probably microsoft's responsibility to do so but in practise it isn't really necessary to be on high. Either way I wouldn't think the problem is related to this, but it may be worth trying a different browser like opera or firefox.

geek_in_love

None the less I have customers that goto internet options within the control panel and use different browsers thinking this was the problem. I also would suggest using Firefox for a main browser.. DIE IE

geek_in_love

Thats right... I'll never go back to IE. Microsoft is the devil.. jk. I respect everyones choice for a browser. Either you want spyware or not.