Internet Explorer 7 Beta

Dr Studly

banned
IE7 is a nice big jump from IE 6, but it still has the downside that it is #1 target for spyware and adware... it isn't as strong/sturdy/easy-to-use as firefox, and isn't as quick as opera, but it does seem to have a better stamina when downloading big files (100mb - 1gb)
it is almost like a race, firefox and opera would start out really fast and be way ahead of Internet Explorer, but after about 5 minutes they start slowing down, and IE7 keeps a steady pace, so in that area it seems internet explorer is fast, but for everything else opera is the quickest for small things and mozilla is fastest for medium-big things, and IE7 is best for HUGE things...
does that make sence?

and about the interface... mozilla is the simplest and easiest to use and most customizeble IMO, IE7 is cool though cus it has the best full screen feature

actually i like the interface of IE7 alot, i would use it more if it was as strong/sturdy/reliable/easy-to-use as firefox...

m3incorp

From what I hear, the Beta version is pretty buggy. People were reporting lots of problems and then were having problems trying to uninstall it.