Internet Explorer 8

Calibretto

VIP Member
I guess it's coming out at the end of 2008 with a beta coming out within the next few months. I'm still sticking to Firefox 3.0 though ;)

Homenet

After using Firefox ill never go back to internet explorer, the only thing I ever use it for nowadays is work because there is an web application that is not supported in firefox.

Geoff

VIP Member
I cannot unistall IE7 how do you do it can you???
But anyway i have not heard of it.
Are you trying to completely uninstall Internet Explorer, or rollback to version 6? You can't remove IE (easily), as theres no option to do so in the add/remove control panel, all you can do is remove the shortcuts to it.

teamhex

I call horse poo on that one, I highly doubt it. Either way im sticking to open source browsers. Firefox 3 beta is pretty good so far. I dont think its been made final but I cant wait for it. :cool:

newguy5

Have them try:

Opera
Sea Monkey
Safari
Mozilla (not firefox)
and all the other browsers out there

why is it better? my friends use mozilla and it seems like the same damn thing to me. actually one thing i don't like about mozilla is that when you click on the address link you can't highlight part of the link, it has to highlight all of the link. maybe that's not it...hmmm, it's something with highlighting on the adress bar that's annoying and different from IE7.