Internet Explorer-not working

lulumara

Need help, Every time I open my window Explorer it doesn't start it shows dialog box of Data Execution Prevention- Explorer can't open to prevent from any virus from damaging. I had One Care from Microsoft I did a full scan of Virus and spyware for maybe three times already but no virus or spyware detected. I did also read their helpline and follow the step -control panel>system>perfomance >setting>data execution prevention>By default, DEP is only turned on for essential Windows operating system programs and services. To help protect more programs with DEP, select Turn on DEP for all programs and services except those I select. But Explorer still doesn't works? Any help? I now using Opera browser by downloading to my other computer and Firefox can't work either? I using Window XP media center SP 3:confused:

Last edited:

lulumara

Hi Zatharus Thanks a lot your great !!!! I did download the Anti malware and scan it -removed malware of 67 found and restarted my computer ,open my Internet Explorer and no more DEP showing up. Last time I did One Care anti Malware but it didn't show any virus or malware? Once again a BIG THANKS!!

Zatharus

VIP Member
My pleasure lulumara. My recent experiences with One Care have been less than stellar. Malwarebytes works quite well.