internet explorer vs other software

hhpeter

hi, guys
ok so I have internet explorer my default browser, I had no problems with it its working perfectly but I heard lots of people saying that its no good its better firefox or opera they are safer or whatever myquestion is what you guys of the computerforum think which one is the best?

ahajv4life

There's been a couple of threads on this....but i'm too lazy to post em, just as you're too lazy to look them up, so we're all ok. Anyways, Firefox:)

Yasu

Most people are going to say that Firefox is best(and it's very good when I use it on my other PC), but I use Opera. Why? Because Firefox doesn't want to work on my computer for some reason.

4W4K3

VIP Member
Opera and Firefox are popular. I am also a Firefox guy. I like it over IE6 because it's much more customizable, and has alot of better features.

computerhakk

VIP Member
Firefox? Opera? IE?
Ok fanboys. I'm not saying that any of you guys are.. just that it'll eventually boil down to that.

There really is no BETTER one than the other... It's the way you use it. And what you use it for. IE is better in some ways, Firefox and Opera is better in some way, but most obviously security. It is all depending on how you use it and where you use it.

I use Firefox when I come to here because I bookmarked a lot of things and threads that I find useful.. However, when i surf regularly and download things, I prefer IE. Why? No reason.. preference.

Last edited:

MyCattMaxx

I use IE and Firefox depending on what I am doing. But mostly I use Firefox. You have to have IE for Microshit updates.