Internet Icon won't open in Control Panel (Win 7)

Da Mail Man

But that the whole point of replying/quoting someone, to separate how you want to reply to someone's post. I can either reply to your whole last post which I just did or reply to each separate part of your 1 line post like this.

yes you could

yes it would

welcome

Doesn't that do the same thing you do? It sure does.

#########################################

The way I respond or address a post is "line by line" so that there is no mistake or misunderstanding. Of course if reading the post is difficult for whomever because of a non-organic situation, one does not have to read it or pay it any close attention. This is not about grammar or protocol but, an exchange of thoughts and answers to questions that may benefit the reader and any future reader.

And in no way conducive in making people want to help the OP. I also sense a beligerent style which, also does not help.

######################

The way I respond or address a post is "line by line" so that there is no mistake or misunderstanding. Of course if reading the post is difficult for whomever because of a non-organic situation, one does not have to read it or pay it any close attention. This is not about grammar or protocol but, an exchange of thoughts and answers to questions that may benefit the reader and any future reader. The mistaken assessment of belligerency is VERY malformed as it is not. Responses from myself are in kind to what I am responding to and the "attitude" I believe that responder is displaying.

yeah,its really irritating to read those posts.
##############################

Well, don't read and close your eyes and catch up on some sleep.

Last edited by a moderator:

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
#########################################

The way I respond or address a post is "line by line" so that there is no mistake or misunderstanding. Of course if reading the post is difficult for whomever because of a non-organic situation, one does not have to read it or pay it any close attention. This is not about grammar or protocol but, an exchange of thoughts and answers to questions that may benefit the reader and any future reader.

We are all just trying to help you understand how the forum works. Captitalizing, boldfacing, changing the size and color of font is just not needed when the great feature of replying to a full post or partial posts is already included in the forum software. You created 3 separate posts to 3 different people when you could have done that in just one post by doing the procedure I described above. I have merged your posts together to make it one.

But getting back to your computer issue. Computers become corrupt over time because of malware, failure to do general system maintenance and so on and so on. Unfortunately, there are times when reinstalling the operating system is the only solution to get what you want as sometimes there are no easy solutions to issues with pc's. There is only so much help you can give members, in some cases the person that needs help doesn't want to do what other members have suggested so he asks for other help. I have my own computer repair business on the side and have been doing it for over 20 years. I have seen so many issues that there is no way to fix it besides reinstall the OS. So if our advice hasn't fixed the issue, its time to reinstall the OS.