• Antivirus & Firewall & Proxy

Votes: 3 5.2%
  • Antivirus & Firewall & Proxy & IDS

Votes: 2 3.4%

• Total voters

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
For the record (since im not a FF'er), what IS built into Firefox? I'm guessing a basic popup blocker and firewall? :)

kb1ghc

I just have a crappy linksys router used as a firewall, and Avast! Antivirus, and spybot search and destory.

i'm not too paranoid,

actually, supposedly netgear routers are nice, because if you get port scanned, it will alert you, and will take prevenitive action, (closing ports, etc.)

Geoff

VIP Member
Generally i use an anti-virus and firewall, but now i use deepfreeze so i only use a firewall.

suprasteve

Praetor's gonna hack into all our computers now that he knows our security....and I think he's more than capable....

TheChef

Norton Internet Security (Anti-Virus+Firewall+SpyWare), Windows Firewall. Mainly my dad's doing, I could care less about anything more than the windows firewall.

jancz3rt

<b>VIP Member</b>
Hehe

Always been quite paranoid, so WHITELISTING for me. Why risk it when you have the power to be safe? LOL

JAN :D

Xycron

banned
Since its been reseected anyways...

I dont have a firewall, aintovirus or anything, all i use for internet, is my router and cable modem. so far my pc runs buatifull, better then anyone I know.. you only need that stuff if you dont know how to use a PC right.