Internet Speed Issues

Hey guys! I built a PC(first one) a few months ago with the help of the very people on this forum(AWESOME BY THE WAY), but I have run into a few problems. The problem relating to this forum would be the internet speed I am getting. On my desktop that I built I have constantly been getting a terrible connection to the internet. I mean I cant play a game of League of Legends without disconnection at least 3 times in a period of 5 minutes. However.. I have a great internet service. I have tested the speed of the desktop and compared it with over 3 different computers on the same network. The result was horrifying! See speeds below!

Desktop Speed: 0.2 - 2.6 Mbps
Other Computers' Speeds: 20 - 23 Mbps

Obviously there is a huge difference. So now on to the solutions that I have tried.

-Connected directly to router using an ethernet cable
- Desktop is still slow
- Other computers tested after Desktop had high speeds without ethernet
-Looking for Drivers (not sure if I did a good job with that. I HATE drivers. I always screw up something so I would GREATLY appreciate help if anyone would be so kind as to offer it)

http://www.speedtest.net/

^^^^ Site i used for testing
- Just to make sure no one gives me the response that I have gotten from some other places... I AM NOT CONFUSING MegaBYTES and MegaBITS.. I used the same site EVERY time.

Computer Specs:
Mobo: ASUS P8Z77-VPro
VCard: R7870 Twin Frozr 2GD5
PSUPPLY: ANTEC 750Watt
RAM: Corsair XMS3 DDR3 16GB(4 x 4GB)
CPU: Intel i5-3570k
64-bit

In my computer I have that Wifi-Go card thing which came with the Mobo.. If someone can help me find some drivers for it I would appreciate it. Im very bad with drivers as i mentioned above and I tend to screw things up more when I head to the manufacturers site to find the most recent drivers.

Speedydowt

Hi! sure we can get you sorted out.

Lets eliminate using Wi-Fi for now and focus on getting your speeds up to standard using ethernet cable, then we'll work on Wi-Fi after.

therefore a prerequisite is that you disable your wireless adapter in network connections. leaving only the wired connection enabled

first off, most up to date drivers for your motherboard are always found on the original manufactures website, in your case the link to your drivers are here:

http://uk.asus.com/Motherboards/Intel_Socket_1155/P8Z77V_PRO/#download

select your OS and download the latest ethernet drivers- (at time of writing direct link to your latest ethernet drivers are here (assuming your on windows 7 64 bit)

http://dlcdnet.asus.com/pub/ASUS/lan/Inte_LAN_V17300_XPWin7_8.zip

next things, lets quickly determine if there is any software firewall's or programs sucking up your bandwidth on that pc (perhaps you have a backup service or torrents running in the background etc etc). Restart the PC, but whilst the machine restarts keep tapping the f8 key, select "safe mode with networking" and press enter.

If possible- test the speed of your internet again, better? let me know the results and i will advise further.