Internet speed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nomeni

Imagine you had 1 ybps internet speed, how would you sell it, for example, to the NSA?
I mean, why would they need it? Imagine the same, but in this scenario, the NSA has got 1 yb of data stored, why would they need 1ybps internet speed?

beers

Staff member
What's your concept of how the Internet works?

Also, conceptually you would have to buy that level of "speed" (or at least the investment in infrastructure) to be able to sell it.

Nomeni

Also, conceptually you would have to buy that level of "speed" (or at least the investment in infrastructure) to be able to sell it.
I aprecciate the answer, and I thank you for it, but could you please just answer the question, without this type of details? It is just a theory.

Nomeni

Just imagine if it was possible, how would you do it and why would they need it?

beers

Staff member
It's pretty obvious if you think about it. You could even make 56k to broadband parallels.

I don't really get paid to offload your homework though, but you could spend a modicum of effort and have your answer already.

Nomeni

It's pretty obvious if you think about it. You could even make 56k to broadband parallels.

I don't really get paid to offload your homework though, but you could spend a modicum of effort and have your answer already

I don't really get paid to offload your homework though, but you could spend a modicum of effort and have your answer already.
You are a ****ing cunt, ban me if you want to, you ****in retard.

Status
Not open for further replies.