Ipod nano broken?

blahblah900

This is like the 4th time my nano has not worked. I fixed it the other 3 times by by trying to plug it into my computer or hold the menu and start button for 10-15 seconds for the apple to pop up. This time, it does not work at all and I tried to do it over and over. Does anyone know what else i can do?

I try to charge it but the whole screen is still blank. What is the dock? It's probably 1 year old or so.

Does anyone know if this is always a battery problem? It's definitely not good when it cost 65.95 to get a battery replacement.

XxIlluminatorxX

kk try this hold menu and the middle button untill it turns off then if it restarts and is still having the same problem then do this again but when it turns off press and hold play and the middle button for 5 seconds and it should go into disk mode. now plug it into your computer and wait till it recognizes your ipod as a flash drive; if it doesnt you have a problem. If it does then unplug your ipod and restart it again by pressing menu and the middle button for 5-10 seconds. Im thinkin git will be fixed now but if it is not then you can still use it as a flash drive, if not contact apple support

TEKKA

OK try, turning the hold switch on an off then straight away hold down play/pause and the middle button... or Menu and play/pause.

blahblah900

yea it doesnt work. I tried this at least 10 times already. I also charged it for 3 hours in my desktop in case it was the battery but the screen is still blank. I also tried to charge my ipod in a broken usb port in my laptop and that was when this happened. Could it have been that particular reason why it doesnt work anymore?

blahblah900

well i went to apple store and once they put my ipod into the computer, it worked and my battery was running low. When i got home, my battery was done. I then charged it into my computer but nothing shows up. Usually when i put my ipod in my computer, the Itunes shows up and it says charging. Now i don't have a response but it had a response when the person who works at apple did it.

Does anyone know whats wrong then?

TEKKA

Could be the usb on your pc.. have you tried another computer. apart from the apple one @ the store. did the guy use your ipod cable or theres?
all i can think of.

blahblah900

They used their cable. It could be my cable but the thing is i can't even have my ipod opened on anymore if you get what i mean. I tried it on both my desktop and laptop and get nothing. No light pops up