Ipod Video 60GB Problem

Adam Warren

Hey guys. i have recently purchanced an ipod video, but i am running in to some troubles with it, my videos keep on stoping every min or so, and i have to exit and re-enter it again to continue, for something that cost me more then 500 bucks im not pleased! and if i cant fix it apple will be hearing from me! Does anyone know by any chance what to do?

The_Other_One

VIP Member
I've never used one, but it sounds like you might have a faulty one... However, about 100% of the users here hate iPods so I don't think you'll get much of a responce ;P

What kind of videos are you using? Have they been pre-made for your ipod, or are you encoding them yourself? I don't know the settings required for them to run, but I didn't know if you had the quality kbps, and what not set too high for it...

Get yourself a PDA with a large card, or even a compact flash HD...I think you'd be better off ;)

Jakesteads

friend had same problem, does the video run fine in Itunes or is it messed up there to, because it might have been something to do with your uploading.

Flint67

good luck contacting apple

I bought one dec 15 and of 2 hours ago neither circut city or apple will even look at it because i didnt buy the extended warranty. So good luck trying to contact apple!