Ipod Video Conversion

Adam Warren

Hello everyone. I am looking to put some videos on my ipod. I asked this question previously, and i was told "Videora". After trying this software, i came to the verdict that is... sucks. The videos it makes skip/stop. Do anyone here have an ipod video conversion software that works? thank you for your time!

Beyond

Adam Warren said:
Hello everyone. I am looking to put some videos on my ipod. I asked this question previously, and i was told "Videora". After trying this software, i came to the verdict that is... sucks. The videos it makes skip/stop. Do anyone here have an ipod video conversion software that works? thank you for your time!

what format will you be converting from?

bigsaucybob

I have been using Videora for the past year, it works perfectly for me. You are probably doing something wrong or your not using decent quality videos.

SC7

I use videora, and it works fine. However, all different converters have problems with various random files, not just the types, sometimes just specific files, possibly what previously encoded the file, and how it did the job? IDRK. But, you can get Quicktime Pro for Windows, and use the export feature, or Xilisoft iPod converter. If it's a DVD you're coming from, let me know, there's specific (legal), software that you can use. It's legal to use, it just can't be sold from the US, or hosted on US based web servers, (stupid DMCA).

Adam Warren

Yea, its all updated and what not. its just i cant grag to videos in the my library after i convert them! wont acept em :(

SC7

Adam Warren said:
Yea, its all updated and what not. its just i cant grag to videos in the my library after i convert them! wont acept em :(
Then apparently your files are not in the proper format.