Hello, im new here and hope to really enjoy this forum! 
Anyway,
Right now my specs are:
Core 2 Duo E6550
Nvida 8800GT
4 gigs of ddr2 ram @ ddr2 800
And a 250 gig hardrive
I know my graphics card and hard drive dont matter in this situation but whatever.
Right now I am running 32-bit vista home premium. Is getting the 64-bit edition worth it for me? I play ALOT of games and sometimes download small prgrams to mess around with.
Anyway,
Right now my specs are:
Core 2 Duo E6550
Nvida 8800GT
4 gigs of ddr2 ram @ ddr2 800
And a 250 gig hardrive
I know my graphics card and hard drive dont matter in this situation but whatever.
Right now I am running 32-bit vista home premium. Is getting the 64-bit edition worth it for me? I play ALOT of games and sometimes download small prgrams to mess around with.