Is EPoX a good brand???

ADE

banned
I recently just bought an EPoX Board and seems it has a lot of features, but never got a chance to use it yes due to needing a OS. Does anyone thing EPoX is a good brand?

m0nk3ys1ms

EPoX boards are great from what I've heard about them. I was going to get one myself a while back (but I got Intel instead of AMD). They are one of the better overclocking brands also.

The_Other_One

VIP Member
I had an Epox board for a while. The over all quality of it was much nicer than my previous boards. However, I did have some issue's with it. I don't know if it was a power supply issue(I got a new one and had new problems) I ended up just getting frustrated in trying to resolve the problem and just returned everything... Still have the case from that build...

ADE

banned
Your right, it is a good OC board. Right in BIOS there is a way the EASLY OC the CPU and has TONS of features (in the advances chipset) And has a thing so you can make the RAM timing EXTREAMLY accurate and other cool thing. I just thought that these things were on all new MOBO's. COOL, so that means I got a good deal on my MOBO. Sweet... I feel good now. :cool:

Ekim401

I can only agree with the previous posts. By reading some reviews not many people seem to have an issue with them.