Is Flatout 2 as good as need for speed most wanted ??

Maddhatter

im gonna go ahead and voice my opinion and say both games are great but flatout 2 is better there's alot more to do (stunts,races,derbies etc..)

bigsaucybob

Arent they two totally different games? Flatout is like derbies and killing the driver and a bunch of mini games when NFS:MW is like tuner cars and city drving and cool add ons to your car.

elmarcorulz

VIP Member
Yea, they're 2 completely different styles of games. The only similarity is that there are cars involved. IMO, NFS:MW is alot better. Flatout 2 is too cheesy for me, fun though

dave597

VIP Member
Yea, they're 2 completely different styles of games. The only similarity is that there are cars involved. IMO, NFS:MW is alot better. Flatout 2 is too cheesy for me, fun though
i like flatout 2 for its realistic physics and its fast loading times, also it is vastly improved from teh first flatout game.

The_Other_One

VIP Member
I've only breifly played Flat Out 2, but I loved the demo for the first. I own NFS MW, and I love that game too. However, as other's said, they are two totally different games. It's hard to really compare the two.

Archangel

VIP Member
I like NFS:MW better as FA2 tbh.
dont get me wrong.. destruction derbies are fun ( dont ask me how i made my driving license :p ) but the cars drive a bit too much like a sponge in FA2. NFS is just more fun to play imo :)

hmmmm.........street racing or beating the shiz out of my car for fun..... I choose beating the shiz out of my car : ) lol.

computerhakk

VIP Member
Playable?!?!

Yes playable. If you was able to grab a hold of it, it's so awesome. If not, :D Unlike MW, in carbon, kits, rims, all that nice stuff is fully sizeable and custom. Say you select a rim, you can change the size of the lip, how many spokes you want, the size of the spokes, if you want to spokes to go outward/inward, etc.. so much more.. same goes for kits and such; size of the scoops, shape, length, etc.. Graphics is top quality as MW, voices during races, scenary, roads, etc.. are very impressive too.

Oh, and on the demo, you can actually fall off the road and go over the rails and into the moutains..:eek: very nice indeed. Many options for the actual release.