Is Iphone still the best smart phone?

Flaring Afro

Nexus One with its 1Ghz snapdragon and android os has to be the best, but htc is coming out with something in april that will also have that os and processor (supposedly).

The way apple regulates applications that can go on the iphone takes away from its possibilities.

linkin

VIP Member
thr iPhone is not a smart phone. it has less features and support than a standard nokia/lg/samsung phone in general. eg, nerfed bluetooth.

PabloTeK

htc is coming out with something in april that will also have that os and processor (supposedly).

HTC already do that... It's called the Nexus One :D

At the moment Android-based phones are edging ahead simply because the iPhone is now in need of a serious update being that the UI hasn't changed vastly in 3 years and still has the same screen resolution!

The Nexus One is about the only phone that really takes the iPhone to task and IMO it surpasses it. However rumour is that the next iPhone is a complete overall of the whole thing...

massahwahl

VIP Member
Im not going to bad mouth the Iphone, but I prefer the blackberry more than any other 'smartphone' but it really depends on your preferences.

Flaring Afro

HTC already do that... It's called the Nexus One :D

Well, I meant one officially by them. Google doesn't seem to advertise the nexus's origin. But htc is coming out with something new with the same size (and im sure exact same) screen and the 1Ghz snapdragon.

There's also rumors about a new htc phone with a 1.5Ghz processor but I haven't seen anything to back them up or when it's supposedly coming. imo not necessary over the 1Ghz anyways. My htc touch has a 400 mhz processor running windows mobile 6 and it runs gba games "perfectly" (if no sound). But it would be nice to have the cpu to run ds games which is very possible - the iphone could (not well) for a bit, but of course apple removed the app.