is it good?

kalson

which antivirus do u recommend buzz? nod32 , KAV, or panda? b4 when i used panda it seems dat it blocked a lot of virus

kalson

ok thx, but wat do u think of panda, is it actually good?

edit: i scanned wit ewido, it detected malware, but not sure if dat would solve my download freezin problem, and wats IMJPMIG8.1, its in my startup also with, PHIME2002ASYNC and PHIME2002A

Last edited:

Buzz1927

Digaredd
Yeah, panda's good, but if you already got KAV and nod32, I'd stick with one of them. Panda do an online scanner, if you wanna check that out.

kalson

eh i uninstalled nod32, cuz ppl said its not good havin 2 AV, and after readin some threads, ppl favor KAV more, so i chose KAV

Last edited:

kalson

does KAV slowdown internet speed? cuz on my laptop wit nod32, i was testin to DL ati drive, i get around 400 kb, my laptop got 900kb, but good news is my download freezin error is fixed

Last edited:

kalson

nvm... download jus froze :mad:, my laptop download doesnt freeze and it dls way faster... wats wrong T.T

kalson

internet explorer

edit: well when i come bak from lunch, im goin to try again wit safemode and run all my scanneres to scan for dat download freezer trojan or something :mad: and try installin a new network card to see if my onboard one is screwy

Last edited:

bluto2

banned
No

kalson said:
is it good to haf 2 antivirus installed on 1 pc?

cuz i have nod32 and kaspersky anti-virus pro installed on my pc, would it b ok? or would it cause some lost of resource and slowdown of pc? :confused:
NO