Is it possible to build a functional computer with only one component?

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnyy

Is it possible to build a functional computer with only one component (i.e. only RAM,or only hard disk) ?

If it is ,would it cost much,and what its speed would be?

(doesnt it matter if it would be useless ,just the possibility to function with only one main component)

Gooberman

Take a look at the title of forum and grow up :) we should have a 16+ age limit lol
only reason i called him a noob was because of his response, "what u listing hardware for you complete and utter cock " lol
A mature person would of asked, not just yell.

Gooberman

how do you know he yelled over a computer :S and by the way im 16 so u can shut the **** up. The title says says 'Is it possible to build a functional computer with only one component?' not name loads of hardware that a computer needs, he needs to know if he can sit there licking his hard drive and turn it into a computer...hes as stupid as you are ya douchebag. p.s. if your over 16 whyd you use the word noob anyway ? i hear 12 year olds calling their mates it because their level 2 on runescape...do you play runescape? probably cos ur a massive sad act...that is all right now. badger ****er...

Fine a mental age of 16

FairDoos

how do you know he yelled over a computer :S and by the way im 16 so u can shut the **** up. The title says says 'Is it possible to build a functional computer with only one component?' not name loads of hardware that a computer needs, he needs to know if he can sit there licking his hard drive and turn it into a computer...hes as stupid as you are ya douchebag. p.s. if your over 16 whyd you use the word noob anyway ? i hear 12 year olds calling their mates it because their level 2 on runescape...do you play runescape? probably cos ur a massive sad act...that is all right now. badger ****er...

1. He replyed to your post saying this thread has already been made.
2. His signiture has his computer specs in so other people can compare
3. You cant call anyone stupid when you cant even spell.
4. The word noob is a highly used word in the computer community and is used by all ages
5. Considering you only know Runescape i take it you play that.

Gooberman

No, it's a way for you to get banned straight away, get it right.
ENGLISH LESSON
"your" doesn't = "you are" that's you're :) hope I helped.

FairDoos

Want MW2 Dedicated Servers SIGN HERE!
your a retard its way 4 u will get banned straight away

Hahaha ok what would be the reason for CF banning me?

EDIT: What sort of English is that anyway!? "your a retard its way 4 u will get banned straight away" Jesus thats shocking. Grade school shocking.

Last edited:

Gooberman

Lol, idiot you said banned not banned from xbox live and you're on a forum, you were being very general.

Status
Not open for further replies.