Is it possible to install Internet Explorer 6 offline?

Pit

I want to install internet explorer 6 to my computer.I have Windows 2000 Professional installed to my computer.I tried to download the Internet explorer from Microsoft site (http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...e5d-48f5-b02b-20b602228de6&DisplayLang=en).Is it possible to download Internet Explorer from this site to another computer and store it to a CD and then take the CD to my home to my computer and install it to my computer offline?In other words the question is if it is possible to install Inernet Explorer 6 offline?

Please answer soon.

I know my English are very bad and I am sorry about that.

Thank yoy very much.

Last edited:

Pit

Thank yoy dragon2309 for your help but I will not do it like the way yoy told me, because I realised that this way to download and install internet explorer is illegal.I will do it legally.I will download Internet Explorer online.It was my fault to ask how to get offline inernet explorer.I should have thaught before asking in this forum ,that I am asking something which is illegal.I am really sorry I .I thank you for your interest.I think it is good everyone to try to be legal.I wish yoy to be happy.