eoLithic
New Member
Recently I went to use my desktop and it wouldn't connect to the internet. I have a wireless network for the exception of the desktop it is wired. I use a linksys router and I noticed that none of the port lights on the front were lit up. I tried using new cables and still would not work. Linksys sent out a new router and still nothing. I rummaged through some stuff I had and found an adapter that I could plug into the usb instead of the ethernet port. When I do this everything works fine so im just wondering if it is something with the mobo. Also will I lose performance using this adapter?
I am running windows xp and the mobo is a Asus PL5D2 or something like that.
I am running windows xp and the mobo is a Asus PL5D2 or something like that.