Is my powersupply the problem?

Tuxaia

Well ive put my computer together and every thing works fine! the only problem is that for some reason after i turn my computer off and turn it back on ( i can restart it no problem) but if i were to turn it off then go to sleep for the next day and turn it back on it shorts out my room then have to go to the breaker and set it back. If my computer successfully turns on without shorting my room it works fine no shorting any thing out. But most of the time it'll just short my room out unless i change the power outlet its plugged into to another outlet in my room but then soon the same thing pops up then i change it again is the problem the outlet or my power supply? is the outlet to weak or something? if you need information on my PC the rig is in this thread. http://www.computerforum.com/205137-my-gaming-rig-advice-please.html

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
Sounds like something is wired wrong, try a different power supply. I wouldn't be using that one anymore in case it done damage to the system.

Machin3

Its almost as if the power supply is sending to much voltage back into the outlet cuz the circuit breaker to trip.