is there any code that automatically enables active x, like in dreamweaver

How do you enable active x control in dreamweaver, or in flash, when viewing in ie7? how can can u make it so that active x is enabled automatically when viewing in ie7,

ok.. im looking for the html, so that every browser anywhere can view flash content without clicking on that retarded 'click to enable active x' crap that Microsoft invented jus for safety...

i mean flash buttons dont work with that crapy active x, good on you microsoft for disabling flash buttons, and any flash content for that matter, well not DISABLING but slightly hindering

any help thnx

SFR

Truth fears no questions
How do you enable active x control in dreamweaver, or in flash, when viewing in ie7? how can can u make it so that active x is enabled automatically when viewing in ie7,

ok.. im looking for the html, so that every browser anywhere can view flash content without clicking on that retarded 'click to enable active x' crap that Microsoft invented jus for safety...

i mean flash buttons dont work with that crapy active x, good on you microsoft for disabling flash buttons, and any flash content for that matter, well not DISABLING but slightly hindering

any help thnx

There is a reason that users are asked if they want to allow the Active X control(s).... it can cause harm to your computer! so... it is probably not the best thing for you to be asking for a way to circumvent on of the few worthwhile Microsoft security features..

Kornowski

VIP Member
I know exactly what you mean, I'm building a web site in College, and I have a video and it asks to run Active X, it won't play if you don't click 'Yes'. It's really annoying!