Is this 184 PIN RAM??

Rambo

Hello. I need some RAM for my A7N8X-X and was wondering whether this RAM (picture below) is a 184 pin one?

RAM.jpg

Please help.. Tim (Rambo).

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
Hello. I need some RAM for my A7N8X-X and was wondering whether this RAM (picture below) is a 184 pin one?
You can count the pin :p .... if you're buying in store then you should be able to ask, if you're buying online and that information isnt available then its prolly not worth buying :)

Rambo

You can count the pin

Ok, I'll do that... ** DAMN! I lost count again! **

if you're buying in store then you should be able to ask, if you're buying online and that information isnt available then its prolly not worth buying

errmmm..... I've already bought it for £30.50 :eek: I bought it 'cause it looked like 184 pin RAM, and for 2 sticks of them, thats's 512MB! Good enough for me. I'll top up my RAM later, but for me, the essential is just to get my computer working :D.

I really do hope that it is 184 pin though. The only thing that makes it look a bit weird, is that when you get that gap halfway in the middle (on a regular 184 pin one), it looks like there isn't a gap there :confused:

Oh well, thanks! :cool: