is this a good setup?

duckhhy

Monitor: Lenovo C24-25
Keyboard: Redragon K580
Mouse: Razer viper essential
Operating system: Windows 10 (I'm going to get windows 11 by downloading it from windows 10 but if you have a better suggestion, please tell me).
Power supply unit: EVGA 500 BR
Cooling: Cooler master masterliquid ML240L
Storage: Seagate barracuda 2 TB
RAM: g.skill 16 gb trident z neo ddr4
Motherboard: gigabyte technology placa a520m
Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 3600
Case: corsair cc-9011138

I'm going to use this for minecraft so it doesn't need to be that good of a setup.

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
At this stage in the game, why not go with an NVME SSD? Why do you need a water cooler?

Intel_man

VIP Member
Save on the cooler, get some cheaper air cooler and save some money from the trident z lineup by going to their ripjaws or corsair vengeance. Put those savings instead to a nvme drive.

Got any other choice on motherboard? I usually only recommend going mATX for smaller builds.

You're also missing a GPU so that setup won't boot. Depending on which GPU you end up with, you might want to consider getting a better PSU than the one on your list.

beers

Staff member
Are you buying this as a bundle or building it?

As per above there's no graphics card in that setup so it's unusable as a list, there's also no indication of price. It'd be good for $20, not so much $2000. 'Good' is very subjective. Using a mechanical drive will make it feel like a PC from 2010.