Is this computer worth it?

It seems too good to be true. If you look at the pictures, they look as if they had been taken off of a website, probably CompUSA or Newegg - something isn't right.
You are probably going to get something totally different from the specs if you get anything at all:)
 
Well if you read the description, it says he couldn't find his camera. Plus with craigslist, you acually meet directly with the seller, its not like ebay
 
You meet with the seller? You are going to spend $700 for a plane ticket or $2000 in gas, food and motels to pick up the product? How do you mean?
 
Oh, I'm sorry - you said "meet the seller" and I thought you had to travel to get the product. I didn't know about Craigslist so I read a little about it a few seconds ago - I'm just either a brick and mortar buyer or an online shopper ONLY from a reputable company. Well, I guess the PC is okay, then. Just ask him/her to plug it in and see if it works - it would bee soooo much embarrassment on the seller's part if it didn't work.
 
like concorde said, make sure it works before you buy it, and ask him why he put vista 64 bit on it too, it only as 2 gigs of ram
 
Wow... and he'll include a Blue Ray burner for $60?!

Seems too good to be true... I'd take a VERY close look at it when you get there. CPU-Z, PC Wizard, physically looking at it, ect...
 
Back
Top