mr_simon
New Member
Hi all,
I'm about to rebuild my PC, keeping some parts and upgrading case, CPU, MB and the PSU.
I've had problems in the past with PSU's, and want a good reliable one. I know Cosair are a good brand, but I'm put off by the 400W spec, my current is a 520W, and its running a weaker rig.
This is the PSU I'm looking at: http://www.ebuyer.com/product/150985
Will this be OK for the following specs?
ASUS P5QL PRO iP43
Intel E7400
7200RPM 500GB HDD
ATI 4670 GFX CARD
8GB 800MHZ RAM
1 DVD-RW DRIVE
Thanks all
I'm about to rebuild my PC, keeping some parts and upgrading case, CPU, MB and the PSU.
I've had problems in the past with PSU's, and want a good reliable one. I know Cosair are a good brand, but I'm put off by the 400W spec, my current is a 520W, and its running a weaker rig.
This is the PSU I'm looking at: http://www.ebuyer.com/product/150985
Will this be OK for the following specs?
ASUS P5QL PRO iP43
Intel E7400
7200RPM 500GB HDD
ATI 4670 GFX CARD
8GB 800MHZ RAM
1 DVD-RW DRIVE
Thanks all