Is this the right thing for gaming?

jiddo

New Member
Hello, I am thinking of buying this as a gaming computer, I want to know if I will be able to run games maxed out or not.

Power Cable PC w / soil 2m
Nero 8 OEM Vista Compatible
CyberLink DVD Suite 7, 6Channel, OEM CD
Shock resistant cardboard
QPAD | UC Small Complete Black, 4mm,
Antec Nine Hundred Two Mid Tower Black
Corsair TX 650W PSU
Intel Core ™ i7 Quad CPU i7-870
MSI P55-GD65, P55, Socket-1156, DDR3
Kingston DDR3 HyperX 1333MHz 4GB
USB2 multi-card reader 3.5 "black on
Seagate Barracuda 7200.12 500GB
Lite-On DVD + RW burner IHAS124-19
Sapphire Radeon HD 4890 1GB GDDR5
Logitech Deluxe 250 Keyboard
Logitech OEM Optical Wheel Mouse Black
Logitech OEM S-120 2.0 speakers
Windows 7 64 bit

Should I buy this?
 
Absolutely, except a couple games like Crysis and GTA4.

Even those game will get high settings with a HD 4890, just not completely maxxed out on highest res.

It's good to go, no worries. :good:
 
Cool, thanks :)
And I am planning on replacing the cooler to something better, so that I can
overclock it to 4.2. What would you do with the i7 and those specs?
 
Cool, thanks :)
And I am planning on replacing the cooler to something better, so that I can
overclock it to 4.2. What would you do with the i7 and those specs?


overclock it and play games on it
just be sure you know what your doing
 
Back
Top