Jet's For Sale Thread

ScottALot

JESUS!! If I saw this sooner I would've put 20$ more in my PayPal for the DD block! The money I put in my PayPal is going towards BBSK, sorry. Don't suppose I can write you an IOU?

EDIT: What kind of MCTDX is that anyways? Like what mount?

Jet

VIP Member
JESUS!! If I saw this sooner I would've put 20$ more in my PayPal for the DD block! The money I put in my PayPal is going towards BBSK, sorry. Don't suppose I can write you an IOU?

EDIT: What kind of MCTDX is that anyways? Like what mount?

It is the universal mount--so pretty much anything--except LGA 1366. On my old one I even modded it so it fit 1366 by filing it out some (this one is new and unmodded).

If you can get me the money, I'll hold it for you. I'm leaving town in two weeks--if you can pay me before then, it's yours.

Jet

VIP Member
What bomber said--with the addition that it's 1/2" inner diameter and 3/4" outer diameter.

To funky--shipping's $15, so it'd be $50.

Last edited:

ScottALot

Hey, can you get me a link for where someone could buy that block... because the only AMD accepting DD Block doesn't look like the one you're selling.

image.php

Jet

VIP Member
If you look at the image I posted on the first page, you'll see that it has the exact same mounting hole pattern that the AMD Dangerden block shows. I got mine through a bundle the same as this guy is selling that DangerDen did especially for one of their cases:

http://www.overclock.net/completed-transactions/640959-price-drop-full-water-cooling-kit.html

Mine has all the fittings/etc you need--it's a fairly simplistic installation process with some screws, springs, and nuts.

ScottALot

Cool, I'll get my money in the bank --> PayPal ASAP

(Just so ya know, I'm planning to put an MCR220 Rad/Res/Pump on the back of my case and running the tubes through a double PCI bracket thing... Total, about 230$)