Joh06937's For Sale Thread

1337dingo

kool beans.. now i think i would have to talk to my bank about tranfsering money outa my account to another contry so will get back to you tonight

Gooberman

wow if i can successfully squeeze money out of my brother(and paying him back) i'm totally getting something lol

joh06937

bump_cats.jpg

calumn

Is the hard drive still for sale? I saw you said you ship abroad, how much would it be to the UK? PM me if you need a postcode to calculate.

joh06937

Is the hard drive still for sale? I saw you said you ship abroad, how much would it be to the UK? PM me if you need a postcode to calculate.

all pms replied.

sapphire 5770 most likely gone.

mobo, cpu, gpu (xfx), psu, hdd, a couple xbox games, and gamecube stuff all pending :p only thing left is the xbox system itself and the remaining games. thanks to all who purchased/are considering a purchase :) really helped me "pay off" my hd 5970 :p

adding the scooter and guitar amp. not sure if there'll be any interest in the scooter but i figured i'd help out my mom :) and sell it

1337dingo

dude lol bank is trying to decide because im under 18 if i should be allowed to tranfer money over seas its liike WTF they aint my rents