Jsut a fun Fact

ke_742

banned
Praetor you have 8,733 posts as of this post.

Counting on u have a time limit between each post u spent 8,732 mins which calulates to 145.53 hours which then caluclates into 6.06375 Days. Thats nearly a week spent online at this site. lol i just had to calulate this lol
No offece I wasnt sure if u were aware of this or not. :cool:
Thats How mcuh didication praetor put into this site and i belive we owe him a thank you for his superior knowlage and blessing. :D

Last edited:

kobaj

VIP Member
Well thats just if he posted a post every minute, but you also have to take into consideration of him just checking up on things(looking, not posting) so that could add tons of time.

Christopher

VIP Member
And if they have post counts off in the staff forums ;) Though knowing ian's post-whoreish personality, I doubt that :p ;)

SFR

Truth fears no questions
Chroder said:
And if they have post counts off in the staff forums ;) Though knowing ian's post-whoreish personality, I doubt that :p ;)

lol

The only thing that does not count is PM's... everywhere else, a post counts as a post :D

....and enough with the "brown nosing" ...Praetors ego is big enough as it is :p

ian

Administrator
Staff member
Yes, posts are counted everywhere, Praetor is quite a fast poster from what I have seen, and yes I am very thankful for all his help.

jancz3rt

<b>VIP Member</b>
Praetor...he always answers stuff. I mean I have over 300 posts now and I am a busy man. How he does it is a mystery...

JAN :D

SlothX311

Praetor is pro, he trumps everyone lol, its sorta like he invented computers or sumthing....

*tips hat to Praetor

:)

SFR

Truth fears no questions
Praetor is not one person. In actuality, a large group (around 41 people) from well known Ivy League Schools in America and some top schools in Canada come together under one username to help solve YOUR computer problems.

:p

Bigshow1030

admit

I must admit he does do a great job, there isn't much he doesn't have the answer for.....although I do seem to have a way of getting under his skin even though I don't try! :(

ke_742

banned
THis reminds me one time this lady called up her computer company or retailer and said that her "coffee cup holder" was broken. The man was like sry or computers dont come with coffee cup holders. Turns out the woman mistaked her cd drive for a coffee cup holder. LOL!!!! hahahahhaha

ZER0X

VIP Member
ke_742 said:
THis reminds me one time this lady called up her computer company or retailer and said that her "coffee cup holder" was broken. The man was like sry or computers dont come with coffee cup holders. Turns out the woman mistaked her cd drive for a coffee cup holder. LOL!!!! hahahahhaha

LOL were did you here that from :eek:

ke_742

banned
Lol im still cracking up from that. i read it on a magzine on the subject of Worst jobs of 2004 and one of them was a computer referencer and they listed all their stupid calls lol!!

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
Praetor you have 8,733 posts as of this post.
Assuming i wasnt posting while you were posting that ;)

Counting on u have a time limit between each post
I have no such restriction ;)

Praetor is not one person. In actuality, a large group (around 41 people) from well known Ivy League Schools in America and some top schools in Canada come together under one username to help solve YOUR computer problems.
LMFAO

New topic = new thread ... and lets keep it somewhat related to computers?

To the rest of y'all, it's been a pleasure posting here ... if you think about it, i couldnt answer all those questions if they werent asked :)

jancz3rt

<b>VIP Member</b>
Praetor :)

LMFAO - explain that please...and clarify whether or not "you" are ONE or MORE :)))

JAN :D

Bobo

banned
Bigshow1030 said:
I must admit he does do a great job, there isn't much he doesn't have the answer for.....although I do seem to have a way of getting under his skin even though I don't try! :(

I agree on both parts....:D

You know I p!ss you off praetor...not that I try, but I have a way with people....