Just a question....

lubo4444

Hey guys, my friend is putting some kind of fan under his laptop to cool it and he wants to know if that's dangerous to put it on and is it dangerous to play games and to have it on too? It's a special fan that you connect below your laptop....i dont know what it looks like though but my friend wanted me to ask so i posted here. I hope you know what i'm talking about.

lubo4444

Ok so my friend told me that usually fans pull the air out of the laptop but he said his is blowing air in the laptop ( to cool it i guess ) ...so he wants to know if there will be a problem if his fan is blowing air into the laptop and not pulling it out?

Last edited:

OldOneEye

Well, if the fans on the cooling pad are pushing air in the opposite direction of the fans in the laptop, then they may conflict and burn out the fans over time. If they are blowing in the same direction, there should be no problem. That's just my educated guess.

lubo4444

Ok, can anyone tell me then what kind of fan he needs so he can cool off his laptop? cuz he said when he plays games it's getting very hot....

lubo4444

Ok so basiclly you are saying that they dont do much of cooling? and the one you showed me here is for coolling? Because he said he needs for cooling i dont think he needs only for ventilation because his laptop gets hot when he uses it with games and other stuff ...