B bengal85 Member Dec 27, 2009 #1 OK so I recently refurbished a winbook SI it now has 30GB hard drive 256MB ram 700 MHZ processor (I think??) its running windows XP and has a wirless N adapter with that works in it How much would it be worth if I was going to sell it
OK so I recently refurbished a winbook SI it now has 30GB hard drive 256MB ram 700 MHZ processor (I think??) its running windows XP and has a wirless N adapter with that works in it How much would it be worth if I was going to sell it
B bengal85 Member Dec 27, 2009 #3 WOW thats higher than one of my opffers that I got and lower than another
johnb35 Administrator Staff member Dec 27, 2009 #4 Well that machine is really really old and doesn't have much value. I gave you the benefit of the doubt and quoted the highest price you might get for it.
Well that machine is really really old and doesn't have much value. I gave you the benefit of the doubt and quoted the highest price you might get for it.
zombine210 New Member Dec 27, 2009 #6 bengal85 said: yeah the highest offer I got for it was 55 Click to expand... take it. that machine is worth as much as anybody is willing to pay for it.
bengal85 said: yeah the highest offer I got for it was 55 Click to expand... take it. that machine is worth as much as anybody is willing to pay for it.