Just cause 2

AusLinda

Finally out x]

one awsome game. Find hijacking the Aeroline 474's funny in mid air after they take off hah.

Mount Gun's being able to be taken off has saved me so many times so far when i ran out of bullets and choppers just chasing me xD

Just action packed fun, Playing it on normal mode atm after i finish it gonna try hard

anyone else played it yet?

Ryeong

Finally out x]

one awsome game. Find hijacking the Aeroline 474's funny in mid air after they take off hah.

Mount Gun's being able to be taken off has saved me so many times so far when i ran out of bullets and choppers just chasing me xD

Just action packed fun, Playing it on normal mode atm after i finish it gonna try hard

anyone else played it yet?

How is the story and voice acting? I've heard Gamespot, ign etc say that the voice acting is bad and the game is mainly about destruction.. What do you think?

AusLinda

story is fine by me starts off without a clue then u start to get the picture [edit] scatch that since u asked me i have no clue whts going on yet i did have to miss 1/3 of the cutscreens sue to my family

voices well i i can say its acceptable its not that bad just that the voice doesn't fit the look of the characters if you understand what i mean if not i cant explain :S

but yea still love the gameplay most of all:

Well riding the bike then crashing it into a car makes it look like a tiger striped bike which is awesome, tho i wonder how does the seat get damaged when your siting on it d;

k2mwpj.png

Last edited:

Ryeong

Yeah, go for it, I believe it is not +18 so your fine.

dude.. i 95% of my games are 18+ .. i can buy 18+ games because the sellers dont care at gamestop or other stores in Norway lmao!

Honestly, most non 18+ games is often kinda boring. ^^

AusLinda

its really 18 +? i didn't bother looking at the rating lol xD

guys didn't believe i was buying it there anyway at the store ._. -.-

Last edited:

Ryeong

its really 18 + i didn't bother looking at the rating lol xD

who does lol.. if i ever have any children i'll let them play whatever they want when they're 12. :) Only really, really stupid children cant differ reality from fantasy at that age.

Dystopia

I dont know, but I hate this game just cause its dx10 only!!!!!!!! When I get win7, thatll prob be the first game I buy..

JlCollins005

i actually beat the story yesterday and im only 27% done with the game, i have it for 360 and i found it quite fun its a bit like gta

1337dingo

haha this game is awesome.. i love it ay.. like hang people from the roof.. haha sit on top of cars and connect other car's to each other and watch them fly so fun

peteraugusts

The demo for JC2 was fun. It's a lot better than the first one. You just got to play it more than one time to master controls and it gets funner and funner as you discover more crazy crap to do. I just bought the game and so far it is good for me. The gameplay and the one mission was Insanely fun. Nothing beats tethering a truck to an airliner and dragging it across the highway, smashing everyone on the road.

AusLinda

hehe yea its pretty fun, but i been play Heros Of Newerth alot past week, about 30 hours :S ( i know its to much) >.<

russb

You can get the game beta on steam i tried it and found it a load of crap unless you are a 12yr old.

russb

Just cause 2 after reading all the comments i still think it's a load of crap,but i think MW2 is also a load of crap.

karder

Just got this game for PS3, can't wait til I get home and start exploring the islands.

Hope it meets my expectations.